YAYASAN (FOUNDATION) PALIN GENESIA
E-MAIL : CLICK HERE
To support full-time pastors and theological students of insufficient means, to enable them to fully concentrate on their calling.
BASIC GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide monthly financial support to 20 full-time pastors, 20 theological students and 20 pastors emeritus.
- To finance 70 % of the required funds for aid programs from income generated through commercial activities.
BASIC WORK PROGRAM
- Identification and selection of pastors and theological students who meet the criteria set, and provide the required aid in accordance with prevailing financial capability,
- Publication of a quarterly bulletin,
- Fund raising through :
- Export Christian artifacts
- Providing Management Trainings
- Periodically organizing " Palin Genesia Night",
- Search for benefactors
The information given below is self-explanatory to the raison d'être of our mission.
- The vast majority of our pastors, with academic degrees, have to live with an average monthly income of less than US $ 50.--. For comparison, the monthly income of an average employee at the private sector with comparable qualifications, is around US $ 350.--
- Many theological students, from families of insufficient means, often can not sustain payments of their study fees and thus face the danger of having to untimely end their study.
MATTHEW 6 : 19-21
Lay not for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal; But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven. Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Bank Danamon - Menteng Bintaro Branch
Jakarta 12330 - Indonesia
Yayasan Palin Genesia