YAYASAN (FOUNDATION) PALIN GENESIA
E-MAIL : CLICK HERE
To support full-time pastors and theological students of insufficient means, to enable them to fully concentrate on their calling.
BASIC GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide monthly financial support to 20 full-time pastors, 20 theological students and 20 pastors emeritus.
- To finance 70 % of the required funds for aid programs from income generated through commercial activities.
BASIC WORK PROGRAM
- Identification and selection of pastors and theological students who meet the criteria set, and provide the required aid in accordance with prevailing financial capability,
- Publication of a quarterly bulletin,
- Fund raising through :
- Export Christian artifacts
- Providing Management Training
- Periodically organizing " Palin Genesia Night",
- Search for benefactors
The information given below is self-explanatory to the raison d'etre of our mission.
The vast majority of our pastors, with academic degrees, have to live with an average monthly income of less than US $ 50.--. For comparison, the monthly income of an average employee at the private sector with comparable qualifications, is around US $ 350.--
Many theological students, from families of insufficient means, often can not sustain payments of their study fees and thus face the danger of having to untimely end their study.
Bank Danamon - Menteng Bintaro Branch - Jakarta 12330 - Indonesia
Account number : 233.090-00431.3
Account holder : Yayasan Palin Genesia